Scientists should not be:
- Muted on Twitter
- Censured for working on climate change
- Urged to suppress research that conflicts with special interests
Scientists should be able to:
- Practice freely
- Share results freely
- Make recommendations for policies that affect our health and safety freely
Facts are important. Data and evidence matter. Science is still relevant. Take a stand for it.
- Pack of five 2.5” vinyl stickers
- Black background with red and white text reading “Stand up for Science”
- Easy application; easy to remove—though why would you want to?
- Made in the USA with union labor